Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fresh Bergamot Citrus Petit Soap Review

Fresh Bergamot Citrus Petit Soap
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Fresh makes some fantastic soap. Without going into detail of the French mill process, the result is a long-lasting bar of soap (with no air pockets). This particular scent is a new favorite of mine (great for guys & gals, IMO), and though I have yet to try all of the Fresh luxury soaps, I have no hesitation in recommending this or any other variety they produce.
Oh, and the packaging phenomenal. Cooly wrapped in, as they state, Japanese and European papers and then wrapped with a nice gold colored wire. Some things in life are rare and exquisite in their simplicity - you might be tempted to leave the bar as is. I still recommend you open it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fresh Bergamot Citrus Petit Soap



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Fresh Bergamot Citrus Petit Soap

0 comments:

Post a Comment