Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lowila Care 3 Pack Review

Lowila Care 3 Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This new Lowila from Ranbaxy (in a White/Blue/Red package) is nothing like the old Lowila (in a Yellow/Green/Red package) made by Westwood Squibb until about 2008.
They are different in smell, texture and chemical formula.
The old Lowila from Westwood had a vaguely floral or citrus smell, and a fairly hard texture. There was nothing else like it on the market (as far as I know). It's formula was dextrin, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, water, boric acid, etc.
This new lowila from Ranbaxy has a waxy/rubbery smell, and a soft waxy texture. It's formula is sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, maltodextrin, PEG-6, etc. I would say it resembles Cetaphil cleansing bar, Dove beauty bar, and Phisoderm facial cleansing bar.
I used to love the old Lowila, but I don't like this new version at all.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lowila Care 3 Pack



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Lowila Care 3 Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment