Thursday, February 21, 2013

Prowash Activewear 2X Liquid Detergent, 24-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3) Review

Prowash Activewear 2X Liquid Detergent, 24-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I will be erecting a shrine in my laundry room to Prowash. It is a detergent washing Jebus! If Oprah was a detergent and came in plastic and was small and kinda colorful, she would be Prowash and her Favorite Things' list would just consist of her!
What makes it such a kick butt product is that it works. It works really well. I have been using Lestoil in my laundry for ages. That too is a great alternative to Prowash, but it leaves the clothes with a truly weird smell, like you just rolled around on a highly polished floor. And that is why I love Prowash. I can finally let the Lestoil go and still get the odor out of my husbands running clothes; I no longer have to threaten them into the washing machine with a shotgun. I also use it when I wash my triplets clothes that they wear to the park. I mix it with Ivory and everything comes bright and beautiful, perfect for them to dirty all over again.
I'm just a regular stressed out woman, who has built a shrine to Prowash that is based in my supreme happiness with this product. Mel Gibson should so do a "Passion of the Prowash." Spread the word to the non-believers!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Prowash Activewear 2X Liquid Detergent, 24-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Prowash Activewear 2X Liquid Detergent, 24-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment