Sunday, March 3, 2013

ACCA KAPPA White Moss Liquid Hand Wash 10.4 fl oz (300 ml) Review

ACCA KAPPA White Moss Liquid Hand Wash 10.4 fl oz (300 ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is my VERY favorite hand wash or liquid soap! I was given a small bottle of it about 10 years ago at a 4* hotel in Europe and fell in love with the scent. I've been ordering it online ever since. My kids know to get it for me for my birthday. The bottle isn't especially pretty, but it's what's inside that I love...a very fresh and heavenly scent...unlike any other that I've found.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ACCA KAPPA White Moss Liquid Hand Wash 10.4 fl oz (300 ml)



Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about ACCA KAPPA White Moss Liquid Hand Wash 10.4 fl oz (300 ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment