Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser with Orange Oil Orange Essence -- 4.34 fl oz Review

Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser with Orange Oil Orange Essence -- 4.34 fl oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After spending years buying expensive skin products from a French company at the mall, I sampled Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Cleanser. From the second I opened the tube and smelled the delicious orange scent, I knew I had found an excellent product. It leaves your skin soft and supple, and if you forget to tone or moisturize, your skin doesn't feel like tight leather. I use the Citrus Facial Cleanser along with the Wild Lettuce Toner and Carrot Lotion, and I get compliments on my skin all the time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser with Orange Oil Orange Essence -- 4.34 fl oz



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser with Orange Oil Orange Essence -- 4.34 fl oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment