
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This soap is truly amazing, I was always tired of my hands feeling dry and itchy after washing dishes, and I really don't like using gloves, this soap allows me to wash dishes without gloves and not have that yucky feelings on my hands. I was really skeptical at first, but once I started using it you can really feel the difference. I tried going back to the regular stuff but there is absolutely no way I will!!
The scents are really great, I've tried 2 and they both were amazing. It will not take place of using hand cream, but it doesn't dry your hands out. I can't say enough good things about this soap, it has made washing dishes a little less of a chore (but still not fun haha). If your on the fence about trying it, just do it there is nothing to lose and I'm 100% sure that you'll love it just like I did. And amazon really has a great deal here, especially with their subscribe and save program!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Dishwashing Liquid, 19-Ounce (Pack of 5)

0 comments:
Post a Comment