
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I used Ovacion first, then tried the powder Forever New. While they're both good, I'm going back to Ovacion. I like the scent better (I don't know what the other person is talking about a "talcum powder" smell--not for Ovacion!) than Forever New, and I've used less per wash. Just a tiny little squirt in a bucket and I can wash several bras. Maybe it's just me, but I tend to use too much when using the powder. I think both products are great for all fine lingerie and swimsuits. Oils are terrible for spandex and nylon! Body oils, tanning oils--even petroleum-based detergents. Ovacion and Forever New wash dirt and oils away without typical detergents, which can actually break down the fabrics. Everything gets that brand new-like "snap" back to it. I have some very expensive bras and swimsuits, and don't want to replace them as often as I used to have to replace my old bras, back when I used regular detergents. If you're like me, you hate handwashing. However, a few minutes hand-washing once a week is much better than buying them all again, especially at $50 to $100 per garment. Try it; it's worth it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Forever New Liquid Ovacion 16 oz
Click here for more information about Forever New Liquid Ovacion 16 oz

0 comments:
Post a Comment