Saturday, March 16, 2013

Jan Marini Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser Review

Jan Marini Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is NOT for use to remove eye makeup, as it has a Bioglycolic exfoliant (like alpha-hydroxy, it's acidic), so I've been using a vegan tea-tree oil eye makeup remover and then cleanse my face and neck with Jan Marini's Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser. It is moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I've been using it with the BioClear cream, I bought them from this seller together and I think they work really well together. I've noticed a huge difference in the brightness, smoothness and youthfulness of my skin and I've been using these products for about 3 weeks consistently now. It makes me love to wash my face! TIP FROM MY ESTHETICIAN: Use a washcloth when washing your face to make sure all the residue is off - if you just splash water to rinse your face, you'll leave residue on your skin, which makes it harder for the skin to absorb your moisturizer. All in all, excellent product, it arrived quickly, and I'll definitely reorder from this seller. These products have impressed me, so now I'm hunting for a Jan Marini eye makeup remover. = )

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jan Marini Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Jan Marini Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser

0 comments:

Post a Comment