Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 5, Ginger Root, 125 Gram Cello Wrap Review

Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 5, Ginger Root, 125 Gram Cello Wrap
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Still waiting. I found this soap years ago in a store called Illuminations. It is by far the best soap I have ever used. However, all the stores closed down some time ago and I haven't been able to find it since. I was so excited when I saw it on Amazon. I bought it up right away. Now, I have been waiting two months for it to arrive and because I want it so bad I will wait another couple more weeks. If I did it again I might purchase a different package of the same item and see if it ships any faster. I have to say that it is getting somewhat ridiculous.
Summary: Great Soap! Awful service.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 5, Ginger Root, 125 Gram Cello Wrap



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 5, Ginger Root, 125 Gram Cello Wrap

0 comments:

Post a Comment