Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry 2x Ultra Concentrate - Free and Clear, 150-Ounce Review

Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry 2x Ultra Concentrate - Free and Clear, 150-Ounce
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Seventh Generation makes the best of the "green" laundry detergents, IMO. They get clothes clean, unlike some of the others.
Another user found fault with the dispenser part of the bottle. In my experience, those never work on any liquid detergent bottles. We use this big bottle to refill a smaller one, thereby avoiding that problem. My rating is based on the quality of the detergent rather than the packaging.
I bought this because it's available at an excellent price with Subscribe and Save. I actually prefer the scented kind, but this was the only one available for that deal. I ordered it on a Sunday without overnight shipping and it arrived Monday, which was amazing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry 2x Ultra Concentrate - Free and Clear, 150-Ounce



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry 2x Ultra Concentrate - Free and Clear, 150-Ounce

0 comments:

Post a Comment