Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Slice of Nature© Virgin Argan Oil. Raw, Cold Pressed, 100% Review

Slice of Nature© Virgin Argan Oil. Raw, Cold Pressed, 100%
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have very sensitive and oily skin. I have had acne on my face in my teenage all the way to my twenties and thirties. These left deep marks. My skin has reacted to almost all over the counter products I have tried.
I have been using this Argan oil for the last 7 months. My face is smooth, the marks are diminishing. I get surprised when people tell me I have good skin.
I use it at night after I wash my face with cetaphyl sensitive skin cleanser. In the morning I cleanse with the cetaphyl, apply the Argan oil, let it sink for a few minutes and apply bare minerals mineral makeup.
The results have been fantastic. My skin looks younger than my real age. When I had acne people estimated me to be older than I was. Now they guess my age much younger.
I also use the East African shea butter sometimes.
If anybody would have told me anything would work for me, I would never have believed, especially the idea that I could use an oil on an oily face.
I am happy with this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Slice of Nature© Virgin Argan Oil. Raw, Cold Pressed, 100%



Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about Slice of Nature© Virgin Argan Oil. Raw, Cold Pressed, 100%

0 comments:

Post a Comment