Friday, March 22, 2013

South Of France Liquid Soap - Orange Blossom Honey, 12-Ounce (Pack of 3) Review

South Of France Liquid Soap - Orange Blossom Honey, 12-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've used South of France products, both bar and liquid soaps, for over a year. I liked them because they don't dry out my skin like most other soaps do. I notice they've changed the packaging (I don't like the new packaging), and it looks like they've changed the formulation too. I've tried comparing the old and new ingredients label, and I'm no chemist, but the new stuff seems different than the old ingredients. It's less fragrant (which is not that big of a deal) but I've noticed my hands are getting drier. I wish they'd left the product alone. If my hands don't improve soon, I'll probably be looking for a better product, but in the meantime, this is still the best one I know of.

Click Here to see more reviews about: South Of France Liquid Soap - Orange Blossom Honey, 12-Ounce (Pack of 3)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about South Of France Liquid Soap - Orange Blossom Honey, 12-Ounce (Pack of 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment