
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have this soap in my home and office. Clients use the restroom and then tell me that they 'love the hand soap' and that 'it smells good enough to eat'.
I have to agree. The soap has a wonderful blend of citrus that permeates the air but does not stay on the skin too long. I have sensitive skin and this soap not only isn't drying, my skin doesn't react to it as it does with many other soaps.
It also works as good as it smells. The foaming feature helps the soap last longer and yet deliver enough soap to get the job done. It quickly removes heavier dirt such as gardening, grease, and various hard-to-remove dirt kids get into (where do they find it?). Speaking of kids, they love the fun foam and smell so they are eager to use the soap.
Love it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sudz by Kiss My Face C-weed Foaming Soap, Sweet Orange & Lemon, 8.75-Ounce Pumps (Pack of 3)

0 comments:
Post a Comment