Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tide Powder Detergent with Bleach, Original Scent, Case Pack, 95-Load Boxes (Pack of 2) Review

Tide Powder Detergent with Bleach, Original Scent, Case Pack, 95-Load Boxes (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Since this is the soap I use all the time, it's hard to say that the product is better than what you'd get at Target -- actually it cost about three dollars more through Amazon. The joy is the fact that these boxes are heavy and they were delivered right to the door. Also, they came astoundingly fast. I expected them in about a week and a half and they came in about a day and a half. I'd definitely do this again (once I finish the 190 loads that I've already purchased).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tide Powder Detergent with Bleach, Original Scent, Case Pack, 95-Load Boxes (Pack of 2)



Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about Tide Powder Detergent with Bleach, Original Scent, Case Pack, 95-Load Boxes (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment