
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)The product arrived from Halal Everyday very quickly. I ordered it on Tuesday and received it on Saturday. When ordering shea butter online the shipping will give you pause, because it costs so much. However, the shipping cost is well worth it. I mix the shea butter with coconut oil and jojoba oil, and heat it gently in the microwave or on the stove. Real shea butter is actually fairly hard, this softens it and gives it a soft creamy consistency.
I have been using it on my skin for less than a month and I've noticed that my skin tone is evening out and it has a glow about it. My darkest stretch marks are almost gone. Shea butter is, in my opinion, superior to cocoa butter for stretch marks. Companies do not use it because it is a bit more expensive and I don't think shea butter is industrially manufactured yet. The hard work is done by many women in Africa. I've also been using it on the balls of my feet, and I must say they are much softer as a result. I am happy I bought it and will(if I can afford to) continue to buy it for the rest of my life.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 3 Lbs of Raw Unrefined Shea Butter Grade A From Ghana
Click here for more information about 3 Lbs of Raw Unrefined Shea Butter Grade A From Ghana

0 comments:
Post a Comment