Monday, April 8, 2013

Burt's Bees Healthy Skin Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Bar 4 oz. 2-pack Body Care (Pack of 6) Review

Burt's Bees Healthy Skin Fabulously Fresh Peppermint and Rosemary Body Bar 4 oz. 2-pack Body Care (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I felt compelled to write a review because i was blindsided by an unfortunate aspect of this product. I bought this as a gift for someone and got the following report:
After a period of usage, this soap began to leave a thick gunky residue on bathtub floor. it starts out light and unnoticeable but if left to build up, it materializes into thick dark streaks and patches of gunk. It came off no prob with a normal 5 minute comet scrub, but thats not the problem.
Now, the bathtub drain is somewhat clogged. Not completely blocked, it still works, but its slow. Definitely slower than before. It can't be said for sure that its because of the soap residue, but it appears that way.
Apparently the bathtub drain is one of those pop-up caps you step on to open and close, so it doesn't have a lot of clearance and stands to get clogged easier. This soap used in a shower stall with a fully wide drain didnt have any problems, but it was only used there a couple of times.
On the plus, this soap is awesome on the body, has a great peppermint smell (when fairly new), has a fantastic ingredient list and really treats your skin well. It gives a mosturized clean feeling. Too bad it has the residue downside.
I really appreciate what the Burts Bees brand brings to the market. I have used other products of theirs and they've all been wonderful, so I thought this would make a good gift.
This one caught me off guard. If I had a do-over I'd pass on this particular product. Hopefully this'll help someone else.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Burt's Bees Healthy Skin Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Bar 4 oz. 2-pack Body Care (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Burt's Bees Healthy Skin Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Bar 4 oz. 2-pack Body Care (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment