
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I LOOOOVE both the Mrs. Meyers and Caldrea lines but I have to say that above all, THIS scent is my absolute favorite!! Even within each line some of the products within the fragrances really shine through (ie: dishwashing liquid, hand soap liquid, counter top spray, etc), some may be too strong, some items not so great, etc but they NAILED it with this Caldrea Ginger Pomelo Liquid Hand Soap. Like the other products from this line, I don't detect ANY ginger scent in it at all but the Pomelo fragrance REALLY shines through. It's got a very clean, citrus scent but nothing like a lime or lemon. I wish the other products in this line smelled EXACTLY like this. My only compliant from this is that although I don't find it horribly drying to the hands, it doesn't leave it soft and moisturized like some hand soaps / liquid soaps out there and it's a bit pricey. I would suggest following with lotion if you are going to use it in a 'main' area like your kitchen sink or main bathroom...it will not 'dry' your hands out but if you are in a cold area or very dry area, it's not going to help - but then this isn't marketed as a HEALING sort of dry therapy hand soap, it's marketed as a fragranced / aromatherapy type of line and for that, it nails it!!! I love it so much I wish I could wash my hair with it. :-) It's PERFECT for your guest bathroom though! You'll surely receive some compliments!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Caldrea Hand Soap Liquid, 11-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Click here for more information about Caldrea Hand Soap Liquid, 11-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

0 comments:
Post a Comment