Monday, April 15, 2013

Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent Powder 4 Gallon Bucket - 1000+ Loads Review

Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent Powder 4 Gallon Bucket - 1000+ Loads
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this product from Charlie's back when it was available in powder in a 5 gallon bucket (1280 loads). That was 3 years ago, and I still have a third of the bucket to go. I do at least one load of diapers a week, plus a load (or more) of clothes. We've been suck with crappy tiny apartment washers but I still only use one Tablespoon/full load (sometimes less if the clothes aren't very dirty) just as suggested and I've NEVER had a problem with cleaning quality.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent Powder 4 Gallon Bucket - 1000+ Loads



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent Powder 4 Gallon Bucket - 1000+ Loads

0 comments:

Post a Comment