Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dr. Bronners Soaps Baby Soap Review

Dr. Bronners Soaps Baby Soap
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'd like to start my review by saying that I'm not the kind of person to buy a product just because it's certified "organic," "all-natural," "Fair Trade," or the like. If anything, I'm usually wary of such designations: organic cleaning agents are often less potent than their chemical counterparts. In addition, these terms have become so widely used that it's hard to tell whether a company indeed uses natural ingredients and eco-friendly manufacturing techniques. But Dr. Bronner's Organic Fair Trade Shikakai Hand Soap caught my eye and, on a whim--motivated mainly by the delicious fragrance emanating from the container--I decided to take a chance. What a rewarding gamble it was.
The Dr. Bronner's line is ORGANIC in the most honest sense of the word. It's made from natural ingredients: ingredients I recognize, like shikakai extract, coconut and olive oils, and Vitamin E. This soap is free of the petroleum-based detergents and preservatives that comprise most commercial "soaps." Instead, it's made from a plant extract that has been used to make soap for hundreds of years.
I think it's the use of natural ingredients--and the omission of synthetic elements--that yield such fantastic results. This soap is a powerful cleaner but it leaves my hands feeling replenished. The moisturized feeling lasts, so that I can wash my hands as needed over the course of my day without sacrificing comfort. No more dry, cracked skin for me. And the fragrances are so delightful: Lavender, Spearmint-Peppermint, and Lemongrass.
So there you have it. This product cleanses and moisturizes--and it does so using natural ingredients. Give Dr. Bronner's Shikakai Hand Soap a try and you'll wonder why you ever used anything else.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dr. Bronners Soaps Baby Soap



Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Dr. Bronners Soaps Baby Soap

0 comments:

Post a Comment