Saturday, April 27, 2013

Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Cream 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) Review

Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath and Shower Cream 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this product through Amazon because there were no shipping charges. the sale prices was the same at any other place but because the shipping was free I ordered from amazon. This shipping was very fast, unlike other products I have ordered from Amazon and I received it within a reasonable amount of time. This is a product that I use all the time and love.My skin used to always get very dry and break out but when using Elemis it has helped to keep my aging skin very soft and not dry. It seems expensive but a little bit of oil goes a long way and it smells heavenly. I was happy to be able to save money on shipping . I highly recommend the product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Cream 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Cream 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment