Sunday, April 7, 2013

European Soaps Verbena Scented Pre De Provence Pure Vegetable 150g Product of France Review

European Soaps Verbena Scented Pre De Provence Pure Vegetable 150g Product of France
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I want to love this soap, and will try other varieties, but this one just smells too much like Pledge. Not necessarily a bad thing for ME, since my honey is a clean-a-holic, but not the scent I want to be enveloped in, either! The good news is it's a nice big bar, smooth to the touch, and the lather is rich (though not quite as moisturizing as I expected) ... and fortunately, the scent doesn't linger. But in the shower, I don't want to feel like I'm washing with cleaning solution, so we'll pass on the Verbena scent next time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: European Soaps Verbena Scented Pre De Provence Pure Vegetable 150g Product of France



Buy Now

Click here for more information about European Soaps Verbena Scented Pre De Provence Pure Vegetable 150g Product of France

0 comments:

Post a Comment