Thursday, April 4, 2013

Maui Tropical Soaps Clearly Hawaiian Glycerin Soap Pikake, 5-Ounce (Pack of 3) Review

Maui Tropical Soaps Clearly Hawaiian Glycerin Soap Pikake, 5-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I miss Maui. I miss the surf, the sand, the rainbows, the sun, and the smell of plumeria wafting on the breeze. The only way I can recreate the magic of the Islands is through scent, and so I have become addicted to plumeria soap. It's not easy to find in my area and I was pleased to find this version on Amazon. This soup is creamy and gentle and best of all, it smells like the air in beautiful Hawaii. It's a small luxury - a tiny piece of Maui in your bathtub.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Maui Tropical Soaps Clearly Hawaiian Glycerin Soap Pikake, 5-Ounce (Pack of 3)



Buy NowGet 47% OFF

Click here for more information about Maui Tropical Soaps Clearly Hawaiian Glycerin Soap Pikake, 5-Ounce (Pack of 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment