
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Ok, I'm convinced. Soap nuts are now my go to method when doing laundry. Clothes come out just as clean as they did when I used store bought brands of detergent and I feel better that I'm not creating excess waste or using harsh chemicals. Just remember one thing- in order to get the best results when washing a load with cold water you will want to soak the soap nuts in hot water for a few minutes before you put the soap nut sachet in the machine. This step isn't necessary when washing with hot water, but prepping before a cold water wash will hep to release the cleansing agent inside the nuts.
Click Here to see more reviews about: NaturOli EXTREME 18X Soap Nuts Liquid Laundry Detergent & Green Cleaner. SUPER-CONCENTRATED (~12 HE loads) Green Dot Award Winning + "Select" USDA Certified Organic seedless Soap Nuts Sampler (~5 Loads)

0 comments:
Post a Comment