Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pumpkin Pulp Facial Mask 2 ounces (All Skin Types) Vegan Review

Pumpkin Pulp Facial Mask 2 ounces (All Skin Types) Vegan
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The reason I rated this product a 4/5 is because it's hard to apply - and that's REALLY aggravating. HOWEVER, this item is AMAZING. I love the way it feels on my face; it's organic; it smells delicious; and it seems to reduce some of the redness on my face when I apply it at night. You leave it on for only 5 minutes and in that little of time, it really hardens on your face and (for me) it made my face feel soft, smooth, and tight.
My routine for using this product is at night after I cleanse my face and before I use an astringent on my face. I also just used it once a week, as directed.
That pumpkin smell drives me nuts!!! I LOVE the way it smells - it makes me want to eat vegan pumpkin pie with a Vegan Silk soy "egg"-nog beverage.
I recommend this product for it's softening affects and if you want some of the redness on your face reduced (the clay and pumpkin is what helps soothes and calms your skin.)But keep in mind, it's hard to apply the mask because it just comes in that clay-powder - and you have to pour it in your hand with water, milk, or soymilk and try to put it on your face - and what I've noticed is that the clay mask is kind of runny and it'll run down my hands and arms instead of my face.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pumpkin Pulp Facial Mask 2 ounces (All Skin Types) Vegan



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pumpkin Pulp Facial Mask 2 ounces (All Skin Types) Vegan

0 comments:

Post a Comment