
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This is a great product and it's a "vintage" product that's been around for many years. I like the smell of it and people don't know what it is when you tell them you are wearing "Bay Rum". It's also good for the skin in many ways and is used for skin conditioning and cleansing. Hard to find in stores where I live. I was happy to get this product at such a fair price. One disappointment is that when I splash it on, I never get any comments about it, good or bad. I wonder what that means? It does have a nice scent.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Three (3) Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum * Each 6 Fl. Oz.
Click here for more information about Three (3) Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum * Each 6 Fl. Oz.

0 comments:
Post a Comment