Monday, May 6, 2013

Clearly Natural Glycerine Soap 9 Pack 1 pack Review

Clearly Natural Glycerine Soap 9 Pack 1 pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Years ago I discovered this wonderful soap and I used to use it on a regular basis (probably for a longer time than any other soap I've used). But then I just couldn't find the aloe vera ones any more. So now it's back like an old friend. Yes, some (or many) may be underwhelmed by the lack of lather. But I always use two or three different soaps -- about any white bar soap can produce good lather. This one does a much better job of moisturizing, which is exactly what you need in winter, for outdoor and indoor life. Some may not like the fragrance, but it reminds me of those Jolly Rancher candies. And like aloe vera gel itself, it's really not bad when you get used to it (just like tea tree oil). I also like the fact that this soap is made (or at least sold) by a company in Kennesaw Georgia (remember that legendary pro-gun law and "Kennesaw Get Your Guns" song?). So it would be an ideal gift for any gunner or sportsman. (Looks like you can stock up at a low cost too). Plus the all-natural ingredients are clearly listed on the package. How can you lose? I ordered a package of nine bars for about eighteen dollars and had it within five days. It's a long-lasting soap too. So say 'ello to Aloe -- your skin will thank you!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Clearly Natural Glycerine Soap 9 Pack 1 pack



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Clearly Natural Glycerine Soap 9 Pack 1 pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment