Sunday, May 19, 2013

Country Save Liquid Dish Detergent, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12) Review

Country Save Liquid Dish Detergent, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased a case of this for our lunch rooms at work. We are a natural health related company. We prefer products that are safe for the environment.
I personally don't like any fragrances. I purchased this because the laundry soap works great and has no odor.
This works well but the product does have an odor. I believe the odor is just what the surfectants smell like as no frangrance is listed as an ingredient. I think everyone else just covers up this smell with fragrances. I will buy this again and would recommend it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Country Save Liquid Dish Detergent, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Country Save Liquid Dish Detergent, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment