
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)If you perspire and work hard, this is the shower soap for you. Gets rid of those 'man pit' underarm odors and makes the reeky odor disappear. If you are in a hot, humid climate and work outdoors, think about keeping a bottle of this in your shower at all times...it does the trick to making you smell clean and fresh. It does contain triclosan which is the odor removing/antibacterial agent that does wonders. I wouldn't be without this! I first bought it at Costco a few years ago and they carry it off and on, so I was happy to find it here on Amazon and picked up a double pack...it's that good.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dial Antibacterial 35 fl oz Body Wash Spring Water - 2-Pack
Click here for more information about Dial Antibacterial 35 fl oz Body Wash Spring Water - 2-Pack

0 comments:
Post a Comment