Thursday, May 16, 2013

Handmade Organic Soap Bar - Shea Butter, Hemp-Seed Oil, Natural Olive Oil Extract - 4oz Bar Review

Handmade Organic Soap Bar - Shea Butter, Hemp-Seed Oil, Natural Olive Oil Extract - 4oz Bar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
O.K. I am not one to write reviews, but I just couldn't help myself after trying this soap. First thing I noticed were the colors, even better than I expected. I ordered 4 bars and they have been great! I have one in each bathroom of the house and everyone keeps telling me how soft their hands feel after using it. I personally use it as a body wash and never have dry skin anymore. It's a nice sized bar that isn't too big like others I've tried, just right. All in all just a great clean, simple, effective soap. Finally a ORGANIC bar that does what it's supposed to do..... Clean!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Handmade Organic Soap Bar - Shea Butter, Hemp-Seed Oil, Natural Olive Oil Extract - 4oz Bar



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Handmade Organic Soap Bar - Shea Butter, Hemp-Seed Oil, Natural Olive Oil Extract - 4oz Bar

0 comments:

Post a Comment