
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I give this ALL the credit for making sure I didn't develop stretch marks with my recent pregnancy. I gained about 40lbs and this was a life saver! Every night after getting out of the shower I would rub this on my belly, lower back, sides, and breasts. It melted in immediately and what I loved is that it didn't leave me feeling greasy at all. It lasted for at least 3 months with daily use and might have lasted even longer but I'm not sure. I never had a sunburn to try it on but I hear it works wonders for that as well. All I can say is that I have NO stretch marks! As miserably huge as I was I would never have believed this was possible. God bless the woman who gave this to me as a gift.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Malie Natural Mango Butter Cup
Click here for more information about Malie Natural Mango Butter Cup

0 comments:
Post a Comment