Friday, May 17, 2013

Now Foods Citrus Pectin (Modified) Review

Now Foods Citrus Pectin (Modified)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
OK, maybe this is too unbelievable, but this has taken the arthritis out of my fingers. I had knobs and misshapen fingers that hurt. The Doctor told me there was no cure, it would only get worse. My mother's hands were in my future. Both baby fingers curled at the joint, I couldn't straighten them. I have changed alot and added supplements including Vitamin C and other antioxidents. But I think (KNOW) that this was the major factor. When I took this I felt tingling and even mild pain but slowly the Hard Knobs on my fingers softened and melted away. It has been 3 months, I took this on an empty stomach one hour before meals three times a day. Amazon has the best price but please try it. Good Luck.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Now Foods Citrus Pectin (Modified)



Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Click here for more information about Now Foods Citrus Pectin (Modified)

0 comments:

Post a Comment