Saturday, May 4, 2013

Palmolive Shaving Cream Menthol 100g Tube (European) - 2 Pack Review

Palmolive Shaving Cream Menthol 100g Tube (European) - 2 Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The reason I decided to buy this shave cream despite its very high price: I was told years ago by a Palmolive insider that their European soaps were far superior to those sold in the USA.
I made the right decision. This cream is incredibly rich. It's so rich that I place a very small amount on my brush after lathering up with ordinary US-made shave soap from a cup. The result is a much richer lather and a much better shave. Because I use so little product for a great shave I am convinced the high price is justified.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Palmolive Shaving Cream Menthol 100g Tube (European) - 2 Pack



Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Click here for more information about Palmolive Shaving Cream Menthol 100g Tube (European) - 2 Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment