Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Complexion Soap For Oily And Troubled Skin, 4-Ounce Bar (Pack of 3) Review

Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Complexion Soap For Oily And Troubled Skin, 4-Ounce Bar (Pack of 3)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had troubled skin in the past. Blackheads, pimples, the works. I have tried nearly everything out there, but this soap was the end of my search.
The bar forms a wonderful lather. The smell is great. (I hate the generic, chemical stench of other face washes). I noticed a difference in my complexion after just two uses.
I strongly recommend this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Complexion Soap For Oily And Troubled Skin, 4-Ounce Bar (Pack of 3)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Complexion Soap For Oily And Troubled Skin, 4-Ounce Bar (Pack of 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment