
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I love the other Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena products but this laundry soap didn't really impress me. It's on the expensive side and I just wasn't happy with the bottle. I would pour some in the lid and then transfer the lid's contents into my washing machine, and then as soon as I put the cap back onto the bottle it would drip down and get all gummy around the lid and on the bottle. After a few weeks the contents of the bottle started to smell kind of sour, and come to think of it, my clothes didn't smell that amazing either. I will stick to the multi-purpose spray and room spray from Mrs. Meyer's.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent 2x 64 Loads
Click here for more information about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent 2x 64 Loads

0 comments:
Post a Comment