Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dove Men+Care Active Clean Shower Tool 1 ea Review

Dove Men+Care Active Clean Shower Tool 1 ea
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am a woman, but this is the best shower puff I've ever used! I don't care about having a pink or purple shower puff; I just wanted one that wouldn't fall apart after 5 or 6 uses. I have fairly small hands, but it is very easy to hold and the scrubber on the back of the puff is great (not too rough for any part of my body, but I like having the rougher scrubbing for my feet). It takes a few extra seconds to rinse out, but it is well worth it. This is seriously the only shower puff I will ever use again! Highly recommended for anyone, man or woman. I have been using the same one for at least a few months now and it shows no signs of wear at all.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dove Men+Care Active Clean Shower Tool 1 ea



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dove Men+Care Active Clean Shower Tool 1 ea

0 comments:

Post a Comment