
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I don't know if people have some sort of counterfeit or maybe the seller does not store these sticks properly because my experience is radically different from most of the other reviewers.
Ease of Lather: Maybe y'all do not know how to use shaving sticks. There are other methods, but the best is to simply rub the wet stick all over your beard, making sure to get in nicely against the grain, then using your soaked badger hair brush (boars don't work too well) to rub nicely throughout your face. Lather should come almost instantly and in my experience, it lubricated better than Tryphon Industy's lime (Giovanni is out of business now) and Williams/VDH/Proraso.
Scent: Less chemical-ey than Williams, and more "clean". It just smells very fresh but not like powdery, fresh soapy scent. It was my favorite scent
The Holder: Okay I'll admit, this thing was stupid but its not like you need it. Do you see Arko sticks with holders? No.
The Stick itself: Feels like chalk? Come on now. You are supposed to make sure the stick is wet, as with your face, and THEN rub it on the face. It does not feel like chalk.
Keep in mind, I got this as a gift from Michael Ham (See his book thats being sold on Amazon as well). It could be entirely true that the seller here does a bad job of keeping this in a good climate/setting which resulted in these horrible reviews. The ONLY thing I can agree on is the holder, but I have never used a holder with any other sticks. As a sidenote, this was my FIRST shaving soap/stick/cream that I used before I made the switch from cartridges to DE Razors. I still love this stick but the Arko stick is such a better value.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Erasmic Shave Stick, Enriched Lather with Holder
Click here for more information about Erasmic Shave Stick, Enriched Lather with Holder

0 comments:
Post a Comment