
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)When I received my shipment of six 12 oz tubs I was amazed to find that they had not put any packing material of any kind in the box, not one peanut or one sliver of paper. Consequently when I opened the box the tubs were in disaray, on their sides, on their tops, etc. Two of the lids had come loose and leaked out liquid and one tub the lid had come completely off and about 1/2 of the contents had come out of the tub. I scraped up most of the hand cleaner and put it back in the tub. I had to wash down and wipe clean all the tubs. Now I know why this box had a wet or oily look to it when I received it. I will never order hand cleaner from Amazon again.
The hand cleaner works very well.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bear Paw Hand Cleaner and Degreaser, Case, Six 12oz Tubs
Click here for more information about Bear Paw Hand Cleaner and Degreaser, Case, Six 12oz Tubs

0 comments:
Post a Comment