
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This is a very good shaving brush - I'm very happy with it. The bristles are great - soft enough not to scrape up the face, but stiff enough to do some exfoliating. I've had no bristles falling out so far, and if they haven't fallen out en masse by now, they likely won't in the future.
This works up a great lather, holds the water and soap beautifully, and is easy to hold.
Everything one could want from a shaving brush, really.
I've been using it every time I shave for three months, and have no complaints. My old brush (which I used for almost 13 years) was summarily retired without regret in favor this one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 100% Pure Badger Bristle Shaving Brush with Rosewood Handle & Free Stand from Parker Safety Razor

0 comments:
Post a Comment