Wednesday, February 15, 2012

OXO Good Grips Soap Squirting Dish Sponge Refill, 2-Pack Review

OXO Good Grips Soap Squirting Dish Sponge Refill, 2-Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have an Oxo Good Grips Soap Squirting Dish Sponge. The sponge does not stay on; I have it fixed with a rubber band. I had a previous Oxo dishwashing sponge that filled from the end and did not squirt soap. The sponge did not stay on. The last Oxo dishwashing item I bought, in the hope that they finally had a quality product was an Oxo dishwashing brush. The soap doesn't squirt out properly. So, as far as I am concerned 3 times and, Oxo,you're out. I won't buy another of your products. Designs seem good; something is wrong with their execution. Martha B. Ashton-Sikora

Click Here to see more reviews about: OXO Good Grips Soap Squirting Dish Sponge Refill, 2-Pack



Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Click here for more information about OXO Good Grips Soap Squirting Dish Sponge Refill, 2-Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment