
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Irish Spring smells great and really opens your eyes with it's powerful, yet unoffensive smell... but thanks to a friend's helpful tidbit, I now use these bars for more than just bathing. Much cheaper than sachets and they last longer, an open bar put in each drawer keeps clothes smelling fresh even if they've been sitting in the drawer for months without being worn. Keeps clothes from getting musty, and tends to keep ants at bay. I have had a problem recently with ants getting in the house and as they look for food for the queen, their scouts go EVERYWHERE... but since I put bars of Irish Spring in my chest of drawers, that is one piece of furniture they avoid like the plague.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Irish Spring Deodorant Bath Bar, Original, 4.5 oz - 3 ea
Click here for more information about Irish Spring Deodorant Bath Bar, Original, 4.5 oz - 3 ea

0 comments:
Post a Comment