
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)The natural shea butter is wonderful! My skin is smooth and clear. I am very athletic, and have been having hip aches from hiking and running at age 43! I read from a natural healing book that shea butter has also been used for centuries to heal aches and pains. I rubbed some ino my hips, and my pains from exercise are better. I feel as though I have had a professional massage. As a matter of fact, I use it daily on my body and natural hair cut and I feel as though I just had a massage daily. A great gift for yourself and others to care for your body, mind, and spirit naturally!
THANK YOU Fatihah USA!!
Donna
[...].
Click Here to see more reviews about: African Raw Unrefined Shea Butter Ivory Creamy White - 1 Lb
Click here for more information about African Raw Unrefined Shea Butter Ivory Creamy White - 1 Lb

0 comments:
Post a Comment