Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Hand Soap & Hand Lotion Gift Set Review

Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Hand Soap and Hand Lotion Gift Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I first purchased this hand soap & lotion at "yellow duck" sale at Bath & Body. I loved it so much that I searched other sites when I couldn't get it at Bath & Body (either in a store or on-line). Of course, I'm paying more for it now, but I really like it so I will keep ordering it until supply & demand drives the price too high. It is a great scent and mixes well with perfumes or other fragrances.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Hand Soap & Hand Lotion Gift Set



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Hand Soap & Hand Lotion Gift Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment