
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This body wash is fantastic. It smells a little incense-y, which I love, without smelling like I walked out of a new-age store. The smell is faint on the skin afterwards, that's my only real complaint. It is very rich and suds up very well. However, using it in the bath tub, it's not one of those body washes you can just squirt in the water and expect to foam up. Probably because of the oil, it doesn't really integrate well into bath water. It's fun to chase the swirls with a loofah.
This is my favorite scent I have ever experienced from a body wash, hands down. I wish they would make a moisturizer. The price is quite acceptable.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Caress Exotic Oil Infusions Cream Oil Body Wash, Japanese, Delicate, 15 fl oz (443 ml) (Pack of 3)

0 comments:
Post a Comment