Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Primal Elements Soap Loaf, Lemongrass And Cranberry Seeds, 5-Pound Cellophane Review

Primal Elements Soap Loaf, Lemongrass And Cranberry Seeds, 5-Pound Cellophane
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I first purchased this soap at a bath shop in the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas. Upon returning home, when I opened my suitcase I immediately smelled it, even though the bar was wrapped in paper. When I first used it, the shower smelled like fresh lemons and the experience was great. I looked on the Primal Elements website and the same loaf I purchased from Amazon was $72.00 so buying it at amazon.com was a significant savings. The loaf cuts cleanly using a baker's bench scraper and there is plenty to last me for a very, long time. You will love this soap!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Primal Elements Soap Loaf, Lemongrass And Cranberry Seeds, 5-Pound Cellophane



Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Primal Elements Soap Loaf, Lemongrass And Cranberry Seeds, 5-Pound Cellophane

0 comments:

Post a Comment