Thursday, November 29, 2012

Upper Canada Large Earth Tone Loofah Bath Sponge, Tone-6 (Pack of 6) Review

Upper Canada Large Earth Tone Loofah Bath Sponge, Tone-6 (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The loofahs are well-priced and perform as expected. I was disappointed that these all had "made in China" on their tags. I try to purchase items made with local materials and the Upper Canada website suggest they are such a company, e.g. "And as always, we keep our products close to home by developing and manufacturing all of our personal care products locally in Canada". In sum, the loofahs work but I was hoping that I was purchasing items that were locally produced with known materials.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Upper Canada Large Earth Tone Loofah Bath Sponge, Tone-6 (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Upper Canada Large Earth Tone Loofah Bath Sponge, Tone-6 (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment