
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)For context: I have a HE front-loader.
There's a couple of obvious groups where this is a no-brainer. People who live in apartments or otherwise have to carry detergent. People who like to have some when they travel. People who are disabled or otherwise have trouble manipulating a big heavy container or measuring.
For me, for daily use, most of that doesn't apply. But it's still nice when you're in a rush just to chuck in one of these and throw in the clothes and hit start and run back to the baby before she explodes. And it does work really well - one pouch always does the job, even though the package recommends two for larger loads. Maybe that's a HE thing, maybe that's because I pre-treat anything really nasty (i.e. dump on some conventional cleaner and vaugely rub it and chuck it in. I suspect I should be doing a better job of that but it works OK).
I've used both the scented and unscented. My preference is for the scent/dye free versions but they both clean the same.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dropps Laundry Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, load pouch
Click here for more information about Dropps Laundry Pacs, Scent + Dye Free, load pouch

0 comments:
Post a Comment