
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I saw this cream on ( mediatakeout.com ) they were joking about it cause its called ( mj white ) like for Micheal Jackson bleaching cream, so i decided to give it try, i tried so many already and so far nothing has worked for me I have these two huge dark spots on my chin area due to me plucking my chin hairs for quite a few yrs. I bought both the Mj White 2oz and the African Queen Cream for Lighter and Smoother Skin 1.76 Oz. I use them both now for about 3 weeks and those spots are much lighter I must say I am amazed at how fast it worked I recommend to use this cream together with the lighter & smoother skin 1.76 oz they both have a nice smell to it not greasy either, as soon im finished with these creams i'm buying more...
Click Here to see more reviews about: African Queen Beauty Cream Mj White 2oz
Click here for more information about African Queen Beauty Cream Mj White 2oz

0 comments:
Post a Comment