Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lysol Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit, White 1 kit (251 ml) Review

Lysol Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit, White 1 kit (251 ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love my new soap dispenser. It's simple, it takes up little room, it looks good, and most of all, it just works! It's so nice not having to pump anything, or get all wet and messy using a bar of soap. Someone did a great job designing this system. I suspect the mechanics are pretty complicated, but that is hidden in the simplicity of operation. As to the soap itself, it's no more smelly than a lot of other hand soaps and it feels good in your hand. And of course it has the added benefit of being antibacterial!. After using up my first container of the Cucumber Splash, I wondered if I could refill it. I used my trusty slip lock plumber's pliers and gently pried off the top of the soap container. The plastic is a bit soft and the pliers left a mark, but the top came off. I washed the container and filled it with Method Gel Handwash that I bought in a large soft plastic refill bag. I reassembled the Lysol top, inserted the bottle in the dispenser and it works like a charm. I now have one of these in every bathroom and on the kitchen sink too.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lysol Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit, White 1 kit (251 ml)



Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Click here for more information about Lysol Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit, White 1 kit (251 ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment