Friday, January 4, 2013

Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash, Extra Fresh 18 oz (532 ml) Review

Dove Men+Care Body and Face Wash, Extra Fresh 18 oz (532 ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been faithful to Old Spice body wash for about 5 years now. After running out of body wash recently, my local grocery store was out of my usual body wash and I stumbled upon this Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh body wash with "micro moisture." My skin dries out very easily, especially during the colder seasons, so I thought I would pick this up and give it a try to see if it stood up to its claims.
Best decision ever.
The body wash smells great. It has a nice masculine scent that isn't overbearing, so you can put on your deodorant and cologne without smelling like you're ready for a hot date every time you take a shower. It definitely keeps my skin nice and moisturized all day, and best of all it rinses off very easily and doesn't leave behind a residue like most moisturizing body washes.
I gave it a 4 star rating because the consistency of the liquid is very thin and doesn't lather up well without having to use a generous amount, so if you wash your body every day you'll find yourself running out of this stuff pretty quick. Other than that, I can't find anything else to complain about. It does its job, getting my skin clean and feeling fresh all day. My skin is always nice and soft after showering, and the scent is perfectly balanced. I pair this up with the Axe Detailer Shower Tool because the mesh of the Axe scrubber is rougher and removes more dirt and dead skin than the softer Dove Men+Care Shower Tool (which ironically enough is what my girlfriend uses as her "shower puff".
So if you're looking for a good body wash that will keep your skin nice and soft and moisturized without compromising for a feminine body wash that leaves you smelling like cucumbers and fruit, this body wash won't disappoint. And don't be afraid to shell out an extra $5 for the Axe Shower Tool instead of just using a wash cloth. It will get you cleaner and there's no shame in good, manly hygiene.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash, Extra Fresh 18 oz (532 ml)



Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Click here for more information about Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash, Extra Fresh 18 oz (532 ml)

0 comments:

Post a Comment