
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I really love this product! Last year was a really rough year for my skin. No matter what kind of soap I used or vitamins I took, my skin still seemed to break out worse than ever before. In desperation, I went to a health food store and a woman there suggested I try this product.
Within days my skin looked better! It was less oily than before and the redness had gone down substantially. It's rather concentrated so you only need a small amount with each cleaning. Boy, could I tell a difference!
I have suggested this product to numerous friends. It's so great, after a few months of cleaning I only use it maybe once every other day or so. I will never try another product! I am a customer for life :)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Neem & Tumeric Face Wash, 5.07-Fluid Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

0 comments:
Post a Comment